Thursday, February 23, 2006

What The Hell Am Me Doin Here?

Anywhere else, i would not have felt so much like a stranger. In my office, on Wednesday, i did and i could not help it. Anyone would feel strange if...

1. You are one of the only ones watching the Indian Football team's performance against Japan on TV and feel bad about the 6-0 loss.
2. Half the office population is cursing the game to get over while the other half is leering behind my back at my craze for the lost cause.
3. Everyone feels that football in India is lost and nothing good can be done about it...

I beg to differ from the view that the game is dead in India. I for one, will not take n for an answer and am gonna do everything in my power to see if something can be done.

I just wish to state here that i have an agenda, a time bound one. For people who still feel that i am not crazy, it will be revealed in time. If you forget that i had promised so, dont worry, i will remind you...

No comments: